Waterhog Stair Treads help remove dirt, debris and water from shoes and can increase traction to prevent slips and falls on residential stairs.
Scroll Pattern Waterhog Stair Treads can be used indoors and out. Our Waterhog Stair Treads are stain, fade and mildew resistant due to their polypropylene surface construction and nitrile rubber backing.
• Stair treads offer crush-resistant, rubber-reinforced nubs in a scroll pattern.
• Help protect stairways from wear and tear due to sand, debris, water and grime with Waterhog stair treads.
• Each stair tread is approximately 8.5" x 30" and come 2 treads per set.
• The low-profile allows doors to swing over the stair treads without catching.
• Made of fast-drying, easily cleaned materials - just shake off or hose down.
NOTE: The nitrile rubber underside keeps stair treads in place though Waterhog Stair Tread Tape is highly recommended.
NOTE: These stair treads are intended for residential use.
Item No: W.WSTSP