Waterhog Premier Tiles has a 50% thicker face weight than the Waterhog Classic Tiles which makes it a highly effective entrance mat for heavy-traffic areas for indoor and outdoor use. The unique Waterhog diamond ridge design provides a multi-directional scraping action which effectively cleans shoes of dirt, grime and water.
• Waterhog's rubber-reinforced surface allows water to be wicked to the bottom of the mat, below foot traffic and providing a slip-resistant surface when wet.
• Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing maintaining high performance and extending life.
• Waterhog tile floor mats are easy to clean by simply using a vacuum or other extraction cleaning methods, or just hosing off and hanging dry.
• 1/4" thick, 18" x 18" tiles, 12 tiles per box (27.0 total sqft).
• 7/16" thick, 18" x 18" tiles, 10 tiles per box (22.5 total sqft).
Item No: W.RWHPT